Shop Ronawk's X-Blocks
The X-Blocks provide ideal conditions for massive Cell Growth & Retrieval.
X-Blocks are already treated for cell adherence and growth, and DO NOT REQUIRE ANY COATING.
Retrieval is conducted by using our X-tract Cell Retrieval Reagent. This reagent is an enzymatic process that dissolves the X-Block and provides retrieval of ~95% for downstream applications such as RNASeq.
The X-Block is an important member of the Bio-Block Universe. Bio-Blocks create micro-environments designed to make life easier and more consistent for any lab that is growing mammalian cell cultures.
1) X-Blocks eliminate subcultures, which eliminates the “start-stop” interruptions when growing cells. This means cells can grow continuously while maintaining more consistent phenotypes and a lower risk of senescence
2) The cell mg/mL production is on par or surpasses all other environments
3) This substrate allows for easier production and almost eliminates contamination
4) Since it is expandable, the size of the culture and application are only limited by imagination
5) Due to the nature of these platforms, cultures can be extended indefinitely
6) This bioactive X-Block is treated for cell adherence and growth
7) Cell viability is consistently over 90%
- Eliminate subcultures with X-Blocks
- Expandable – Connect X-Blocks together to create more surface area
- X-Blocks can be seeded with 100K to 1M cells. The more cells you seed, the more cells you will produce
- X-Blocks can be imaged directly using light microscopy
- X-Blocks enable cells to maintain more consistent phenotypes over traditional cultures
- X-Blocks promote cellular activity and reduce senescence
X-Block Protocol: Click Here
X-Block Safety Data Sheet: Click Here
X-tract Cell Retrieval Reagent Protocol: Click Here
X-tract Cell Retrieval Reagent Safety Data Sheet: