Shop Ronawk's T-Blocks
T-Blocks are perfect for Physiological Modeling (tissue, organoids, spheroids, etc.).
Coat T-Blocks with virtually any ECM coating to customize T-Blocks to your cell type.
The T-Block is an important member of the Bio-Block Universe. Bio-Blocks create micro-environments designed to make life easier and more consistent for any lab that is growing mammalian cell cultures.
1) T-Blocks eliminate subcultures, which eliminates the “start-stop” interruptions when growing cells. This means cells can grow continuously while maintaining more consistent phenotypes and a lower risk of senescence
2) The cell mg/mL production is on par with or surpasses all other environments
3) This substrate allows for easier production and nearly eliminates contamination
4) Since it is expandable, the size of the culture and application are only limited by imagination
5) Due to the nature of these platforms, cultures can be extended indefinitely
6) T-Blocks can be customized to grow any cell type. Simply apply the ECM coating to T-Blocks that work best with your cell type
7) Cell viability is consistently over 90%
The Spatulas are a great accessory to work with any block. They can be autoclaved or ethanol washed.
• Eliminate subcultures with T-Blocks
• Expandable – Connect T-Blocks together to create more surface area
• T-Blocks can be seeded with 100 K to 1 M cells. The more cells you seed, the more cells you will produce
• T-Blocks can be imaged directly using light microscopy
• T-Blocks enable cells to maintain more consistent phenotypes over traditional cultures
• T-Blocks promote cellular activity and reduce senescence
T-Block Protocol: Click Here
T-Block Safety Data Sheet: Click Here